Tuesday 9 September 2014 | By: Unknown

Final Assignment (Media Arts Design 1) Artist Statement


Aquarelle is a manifestation of the meaning from my name through watercolour visualization. It was focused on the colours and how it and how it was put together. I decided to use watercolour as my subject as it is my most favourite medium to express myself. Watercolour to me is special as we can manipulated to our own liking to achieve the result that we are looking for. It hits close to home as I too have the ability to adapt to my surrounding and situation. Plus, serene music was chosen with a reason of a biased of myself. I have a temper but I hate making people around me upset so the serene music represented my self control and hopes to the people around me. Overall, I hope with this video the viewer can get a glimpse of my personality and the visions that I see of everyday life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment